When you're getting started, take some time to think about your video marketing strategy and the goals of your video ad.
- Do you want to increase your company's reputation?
- Broadcast a team video for your internal communication?
- Do you want to focus on a new product?
- Do you want to show your skills?
Whatever your objectives, video can help you increase your business
What is the purpose of your message? Which feeling do you want to provoke in your customers? Identify the type of video advertising you want to create.
- Inform customers about your business
- Inform your future customers about the products you make or the services you offer.
- Highlight your special features and how users can find you
- Provide details about a specific service or item you offer.
- What are its benefits to the user and what sets it apart from others?
You can take inspiration from other companies or create something completely new, depends on the context!
What should you talk about in your video?
- Introduce yourself and your company
- The values you carry at heart
- How you stand apart from your competitors
- Your relationship with your client
Don't know which topic to bring up in your video yet?
It is sometimes difficult to find ideas to make an original and effective video. Click and Rush offers to meet you for a personalized Creative Briefing in order to make an effective video that suits you!